Off Campus Supports

Sometimes we don’t want to access the supports available on campus and are more comfortable using the services in our local areas.

At which is the HSE mental health website you can find your support services in your local area by using the tab “Find services” in the side bar.
Here you can find a list of your local services including:

  • Doctor or Health Centre
  • Mental Health Services
  • Counselling Services
  • Support Groups
  • Youth and Family groups


You might need to try a few options before you find appropriate support but don’t give up trying – there is help available. If possible, ask someone to come along with you to the support service you contact.

Remember it is okay not to be okay, we all will go through difficult times at some stage and we should never feel embarrassed or ashamed in asking for help and support through a difficult time.

Talking is a sign of strength and is the first step to letting someone know you aren’t ok.



Free Helpline: 
 116 123


Pieta House

Free Helpline: 1800 247 247

Text: HELP to 51444 (standard rates apply)

LGBT Helpline
Helpline:  1890 929 539

Online Support